HiMed Solutions Technical support
This is a space that serves to solve your doubts about HiMed, we are here to serve you in whatever you need.
HiMed Solutions Software
1What is HiMed Solutions?
Also called "Cloud Computing", it is a service that is provided through the Network, whether private or public, in our case we provide our services in a public cloud under security parameters that follow the confidentiality of the information.
2 Where is the information stored?
HiMed web, has a leading business ally in the cloud services market, currently we have three latest generation servers in the Data Center of our provider.
3What are the advantages of storing information in the cloud?
- You can access your information from any geographical point, through a device with an Internet connection.
- Reduce the risks of information loss, because the information does not depend on a specific device.
- Savings in storage infrastructure and information security.
4What is the cloud?
Also called "Cloud Computing", it is a service that is provided through the network, whether private or public, in our case we provide our services in a public cloud under security parameters that guarantee the confidentiality of your information.
5 What do I need to work with HiMed Solutions?
As it is a cloud service, it is essential to have an Internet connection preferably greater than 15 megabytes if it is a practice with two users, if the number of users grows, the Internet bandwidth must be increased, in addition to this, it must have a browser with the latest updates these can be:
- Google Chrome (Recommended).
- Mozilla firefox.
- Safari (MAC).
- Computer equipment with Windows operating system from Windows 10, MAC or Linux.
- RAM memory from 8 Gb or higher.
- Core i5 or higher processor.
- Keyboard, mouse of any specification.
- Internet connection for the office.
- Between two (2) and four (4) users will require a connection equal to or greater than 15 Mb.
- Between five (5) and fifteen (15) users will require a connection equal to or greater than 25 Mb.
- For more than fifteen (15) users a minimum of fifty (50) Mb will be required.
Customer Service Lines
Attention line Technical support
Support and development area: Option 2
Phone: (+57) 300 912 0318
Schedule:Monday to Friday 7 a.m. a 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 7 a 12 m
Sales and Administration Line
Sales area Option1
(+57) 313 621 9702
(+57) 304 104 3700
PBX: (057) (60) (4) 424 3960
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. a 6 p.m.
Address: Cra 48 # 48 Sur 75 Oficina 122. Centro Múltiple Las Vegas, Envigado - Colombia.